Thursday 2 October 2014

'Graffiti' with pen-ink

Hey guys.
Sorry I haven't updated for years (not really), but as I said before... home-work is taking over my life!
The teachers have decided lets make sure the students have no social life what-so-ever because we are idiots. Well, maybe not the last part, but you get what I mean.


Also, teachers are getting annoyed with 'graffiti' on students hands so nobody is safe! It's our ink and our bodies! But nooo... its's inappropriate the school and makes us look too scrappy.

They send out students to wash off the tattoos. I mean seriously! But they have like a massive problem against it.

Not all like these but near enough.


Who else watches AMERICAS NEXT TOP MODEL?
I do!
It is one of the best shows on the planet. Seriously! I love it so much and I watch a lot of it.
Cory is my favourite though and he HAS TO WIN! But I don't really know.He is really cool and yeah. He's the best person there is there really so, GO CORY! But the girls are quite wussy(no offence to them) because they complain and moan every 5 seconds so it gets on my nerves. Oh no, I feel weak, my visions getting darkened at the edges...getting fainter...fainter.
Also, the girls are really horrible and they let the one nice one go. Nina was my favourite and its really annoying that they let her go!

Jordan is my least favourite and I hope she doesn't win even though she has got into the final ;'(.
Forever Alone.

I am so sorry my update is really small but I have been struggling with all the homework so I will try to update again this week or the next (ASAP).
So that's another day in the life of a geeky girl who battles horrid teachers everyday. Please follow my blog, see you next time x BYE x


No comments:

Post a Comment