Sunday 7 September 2014

Bike rides and swimming

Hey guys.

Yesterday

Yesterday was my birthday party, and it was a pool party! I love swimming and I hope all my bæs had a great time. Afterwards we watched Frozen and had a birthday tea with a CREEPER BIRTHDAY CAKE!!! It was a great day and I'll never forget it.

Today  

Well today, my sister and Dad left the house at 8:00 am to go to an A.V.F cycle event. My sister is an army cadet and my father is bike-crazy so it worked out okay. My sister cheered people with the other cadets and my dad did the longest race, the 67 mile one. Whilst that happened I was dreaming happily and my mum making breakfast. Her work (St Judes Clinic in Leighton buzzard) was sponsoring the event so I had to tag along and help out. I packed my kindle paper-white and a couple other things (including food) ready for the day. We set out at 10:10 am with fliers and other bits and bobs. When we arrived at the 5 bells pub, we found my mums boss and started to unpack and set up. Her bosses son was called Stewie and was only a year older than me so we got along okay. 

Our job was to hand out fliers and it was actually okay. Later on Stewie's dog came, Jay, and he was a laugh. He took me on a walk and tried to steal peoples ice-cream but you gotta love him! He was a black lab with an addition to cocktail sausages!

He also wore a camo-print bandanna around his neck and was very strong. I was dragged around the floor for half the day, the other half pampering this adorable pup. It was really fun and I met some other kids too! Lillie, Kyle and Jessica.

THE X-FACTOR

Okay, this year they are going way too easy on all the contestants in my opinion because... when Simon Cowell  was on before he was way more mean, but now (for some reason) he's decided to turn nicer. I mean I know he's still a guy who is an idiot but still he's got nicer!

Also, I think the camera men LOVE Cheryl because they always show her on the  show. She also needs to learn to control her emotions because she cries every single episode. It gets really annoying. Control your hormones girl!


Really!?

I do like Mel-B on the panel though so that always a plus+ side! She is actually quite good and says no to rubbish and yes to good (and sometimes funny performances).

Sorry this blog was short but I haven't had much time to do it and Ill update ASAP (probably in a week or so) x BYE! x

No comments:

Post a Comment