Wednesday 17 September 2014

Body slamming doors in a fire drill

Hey guys.
I hate fire drills. At lot. I hate a lot of things now that I think about it. Such a positive person. *thumbs up*.
As long as I've been at Linslade we've had 2 real fires. If you could call it that. The first was a dishwasher malfunction thanks to the dinner ladies. They put too much things in it. Then the second was a computer malfunction. *sigh*. 
Well there's a boy that everybody knows (but likes) and he'll be called... urmm... Thomas. Well Thomas didn't really care about standard fire drill rules. He leaped down the stairs screaming and shouting (sometimes skipping). Then because he is the name after me in the register, he stood behind me in the line and was just chatting whilst Ms Smith was giving a lecture on fire safety. "She'll here you!" I hissed at him but he didn't care. Whilst he shouted remarks, I couldn't help laughing a little, it was quite funny. 
Until Ms said "Everybody else can go in except the Yr 8's." Urrgh! Turns out she was only explaining that people can't talk during the drills so thanks goodness for that. 

The main problem I have with fire drills is the no-talking rule. Yeah, yeah I know it is because the teachers need to communicate with each other, but talking won't kill us surely!? I hate that they look at you so matter-of-factly if you so even murmur.  I swear Thomas can get away with murder. Sometimes that is (he has loads of detentions). 


I'm not too sure what to think of fire doors, but you have to open them right. You can't just push them. No, you have to karate kick them open. Or body-slam them. I myself am a master at this.
When I see a fire-door with nobody around I just have to run side on and properly body-slam into it. It's like red buttons. If you see a big red button that underneath has a sign saying DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES PRESS THIS BUTTON you just have to press it. Rebellion, that's what that is. 















At lunch today (there's a nice thought, food) Me and my best friend Ivy sat with another one of our best friends, Mandy. (I have to make up names for people because of e-safety and everything but all my blogs are true and the people are real but with different names. All these blogs are true too.) Mandy is really nice and I do like her. I don't say that about many people. *Thinks of all the people I hate* We sit with her often and she is quite funny. Oh look, I'm going all soppy now. But I'm not kidding she is nice and loads like her.

I think that's about it for my day today. Sorry there wasn't much but today wasn't too eventful. Please follow my blog and I'll update ASAP x BYE x

No comments:

Post a Comment