Friday 5 September 2014

Hockey sticks and mascara clumps

Hey guys,
Today was PE my worst subject. And the sport I hate most is Hockey. Of course we had to have that on our first PE lesson. Fun times.

Hockey is a very dangerous game. Especially with girls. Even though boys are BAND to do it because they are too aggressive, girls are worst. Much worst. Lets say the average game includes 6 people sitting out from injuries, asthma or just because the people are too scared. This is the average for each game. Not fun if you ask me.

Well today, it was only training, no real matches. Thank God. But we had a mini game at the end but nobody sat out. Its a miracle. There was 4 teams and we split into 2 mini games. Our team was white and we were against the greens. I thought our teacher was being a bit racist because only people with pale skin was in ours. So I said this to the team and the head popular (I cant say their real names so I'll make one up) lets say she was called Amy...came right up to me and said "You calling us racist then?" I straight away protested and shook my head but her eyes narrowed.
"Well, I for one aren't racist, see I've got a black and a white gum shield." She laughed harshly and looked around the rest of her posse. They backed her up and then they started to talk about how much lipstick would be all right for prom, 5 layer or 6. Seriously. 


Later during the game we were given positions and I volunteered to be a defender. I like being one because to me it is easy and actually quite fun. Another girl was picked for the other and we started. During the game I wasn't that great, the usual but I stayed in front of the goal whilst everybody ran after the ball. I figured the attackers could score so easily so somebody would have to block so I did that the whole lesson. I let most in so i was a little annoyed and then Mr Jones (our PE teacher) asked me what my name was (teachers always forget). I was quite muddled "Urmm, Rhiannon..."I told him cautiously. 
Then I joined the rest of the group and we sat in a 'U' shape around him. Me in the middle.
He talked about what some people did good and what we will do next lesson. I was nearly falling into a comma when he said something that startled me...
"The main problem I had though was with people crowding around the ball, instead of spacing out." You got that right. "But I did notice Rhiannon in particular was guarding the goal and trying to stop the other team scoring whilst everybody else was so packed together, they made it more difficult for themselves and others. I think Rhiannon has the right mind for hockey." Everybody looked at me and I was in shock, my eyes bulging out of my head and my mouth slightly hanging open. I looked to my right and saw Amy talking really loud to either her friends or the whole school. I can't usually tell because she's got such a big mouth.  
"That was my idea and I told her to do that. I did." she piped up. That girl is quite something. How dare she say that! But I kept my mouth closed and Mr Jones narrowed his eyes at her then dismissed us. We went to get changed and I am very self-concious about my self, so i get changed very fast and either visit the loo then/or just wait for the bell to ring.   I  had just came out of the dank cubicle to see 7 girls trying to look in the mirror all checking their hair  or putting on mascara. Even though I hate Amy, she is okay compared to some of the other populars meaning she isn't so mean. I saw one of them had dip-dyed their near black hair blonde and was putting mascara that had MASSIVE CLUMPS. I nearly puked! If there is anything I hate, it s mascara clumps. Then I looked at all their eyelashes and they were wearing the same mascara with the same clumps. I looked around at the walls knowing I would have to pass there chunky black eyelashes, then the bell ran.
  
SAVED BY THE BELL! KA-CHING!
They all moved away leaving the doorway clear for me and I ran out of the changing room and into the next to meet all my friends.
So that's another day in the life of a geeky girl that battles bull-dogs in mascara and deadly hockey lessons. I'll update ASAP (probs next week), please follow my blog...BYE x

2 comments:

  1. to do the nth term u need to find the difference between the numbers, add it before the n and then add on r nsbiuhgosiuh0

    ReplyDelete